Deze professionele scanner is gebruikt, maar verkeert in keurige staat. U krijgt er een jaar garantie van That's IT! op.
Let op: Het vergrendelingsmechanisme aan de voorzijde om het documentuitvoerklepje mee vast te houden werkt niet meer, dus dit klepje staat altijd open. Om de scanner te kunnen gebruiken dient dit klepje sowieso open te staan, dus dit is geen enkel probleem.
Information in. Problem resolution out.
Seamless connector. Project archiver. Instant messenger. Exceptional performer. With capabilities like these, the KODAK Scan Station 710 has more functionality than you'd ever expect. And with its intuitive touchscreen, simple network setup, and robust remote management, it can give you an edge right out of the box. Which means the KODAK Scan Station 710 is more than a scanner. It's your new information manager.
Combine our bright, easy-to-navigate touchscreen, intuitive user controls, and administrator controlled functionality for a user experience that promises fewer mistakes and faster proficiency without the distraction of a separate PC. And Scan Station's quiet operation makes it office friendly.
Simple and Robust Remote Management
If you have many networked Scan Stations throughout your business, a system administrator can efficiently configure and maintain these devices on your network from one place.
Information Management Made Easy
With increased ease of operation and improved file naming and security features, scanned content can be classified, organized, and searched by ad hoc users with minimal training while maintaining the degree of accessibility and security you’ve established. And with built-in barcode reading, data is delivered to your applications automatically.
More than Scanning, Doing
The Scan Station 710 turns documents into actionable information. It connects directly to your network to make capturing information to your business processes and applications fast and easy. You can also send digital files to multiple destinations.
Only KODAK ALARIS offers essential services to ensure the optimal operation of your scanning solution at time of installation and beyond. KODAK Scan Station 710 service plans, such as Startup Assistance and Network Scanner Training, put KODAK ALARIS knowledge to work for you. Plus, access to our Help Desk and product experts, along with the latest product improvements, will allow the KODAK Scan Station 710 to satisfy your evolving business process needs for years to come.
- Recommended Daily Volume: Up to 6,000 pages per day
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000 Base T and no host PC required
- Output Methods: Scan to network share, scan to print, scan to e-mail, scan to fax server, scan to portable USB drive, FTP, sFTP, FTPS (anonymous, authenticated, with proxy support), and scan to MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, SMB, authenticated SMTP (login, plain text, CRAM, NTLM), DHCP (or static IP), Network domain authentication
- Security Features: PDF private key encryption, optional password access, option to enable/disable the ability to scan to portable USB drives, secure login via LDAP, activity logging by Login ID, IP port blocking
- Remote Administration (for system administrators only): Secure login with a customizable password, ability to create and manage lists of Scan Station 710 devices, group and easily classify managed devices, update the configuration and/or embedded software of one, some or all managed devices, view the status of managed devices, remotely access and manage the logs of a single managed device, restart or power off a single managed device
- File Format Outputs: Single and multipage TIFF, JPEG, PDF, text searchable PDF, PDF/A, MICROSOFT Word, MICROSOFT Excel, RTF, encrypted PDF, optional JPEG compressed TIFF, WAV audio files
- Control Panel: 9.7 in. (24.6 cm) 1024 x 768 Touchscreen LCD
- Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker to record and play back Voice Attachment messages
- Scanning Technology: Duplex scanning with dual color quadlinear CCD, 600 dpi optical resolution, capture bit depth is 30 bits (10 x 3), color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3), grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit)
- Output Resolution: 100, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Imaging Features: Perfect Page Scanning, deskew, autocrop, content-based blank page removal, automatic orientation, hole fill, edge fill, streak filter, color dropout
- Barcode Reading: Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 3 of 9, Code 128, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, PDF417
- Indexing: Used to create real time path and file names using barcodes and OCR information
- Throughput Speeds: Up to 70 ppm/140 ipm at 200 dpi (portrait, letter size, black-and-white/grayscale/color)
- Multi-Feed Detection: With ultrasonic technology
- Feeder: Up to 75 sheets of 20 lb. (80 g/m2) paper
- Maximum Document Size: 215 mm x 863 mm (8.5 in. x 34 in.) – may be restricted at certain resolutions
- Minimum Document Size: 50 mm x 63.5 mm (2 in. x 2.5 in.);
- Multiple-sheet feeding: 75 mm x 125 mm (3 in. x 5 in.)
- Paper Thickness and Weight: 413 g/m2 (110 lb.) paper and ID cards up to 1.25 mm (0.05 in.) thick
- Approvals and Product Certifications: AS/NZS CISPR 22:2009 +A1:2010 (Class B RCM mark), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60950-1-07 +A1:2011 (TUV C mark), Canada CSA-CISPR 22-10 / ICES-003 Issue 5 (Class B), China GB4943.1.2011; GB9254:2008 Class B (CCC S&E mark), EN55022:2010 ITE Emissions (Class B), EN55024:2010 ITE Immunity (CE mark), EN60950-1:2006 +A1,+A11,+A12 (TUV GS mark), IEC60950-1:2005 +A1, Taiwan CNS 13438:2006 (Class B), CNS 14336-1 (BSMI mark), UL 60950-1:2007 R12.11 (TUV US mark), CFR 47 Part 15 (FCC Class B), Argentina S-mark
- Dimensions: Weight: 10.5 kg (23 lbs.)
- Depth 38.2 cm (15 in.)
- Width: 35.6 cm (14.0 in.)
- Height: 20.6 cm (8.1 in.)
- Recommended PC Configuration for scanner administration software: INTEL CORE2 duo 6600 @ 2.4 GHz Duo Processor or equivalent, 4 GB RAM, USB 2.0, running WINDOWS XP (SP3), WINDOWS VISTA (SP2), WINDOWS 7 (SP1) or WINDOWS 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Accessories Available:
- Portable USB drives
- KODAK Scan Station Keyboard and Stand Accessory
- KODAK Legal Size Flatbed Accessory
- KODAK A3 Size Flatbed Accessory
- Consumables Available: Feed modules, roller cleaning pads, STATICIDE Wipes
- Environmental Factors: Operating temperature: 10-35° C (50-95° F); Operating humidity: 10% to 85% RH, Altitude <2000M or 6562 feet
- Illumination: Dual indirect LED
- Power Consumption: Off mode: <0.5 Watts; ENERGY STAR/Sleep mode: =4 Watts; Operating mode: <50 Watts
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen voor dit product.
Schrijf je eigen recensie
|SKU fabrikant||Scanstation 710|